For the fall and spring semesters, the student deadline to change schedules is the second full day of classes. Students have one full black day and one full gold day after school begins to request a schedule change.
Items to note:
- Schedule changes require parent permission. (Either by note or a phone call)
- No schedule change requests will be taken to specify a certain teacher.
- For fall changes, counselors return to school 10 days before school resumes and will make schedule changes any day.
- Except during the district wide enrollment day, and any in-service days in which the counselors are required to take part. (Usually the 2 days before school begins)
- Any and all schedule change requests after the deadline require administrative approval.