Paola Academic Completion Program
Paola Academic Completion Program (PACP)/Contract Courses
Dylan Dolisi, Instructor
For students who are working toward obtaining a high school diploma.
- for PHS students working toward obtaining high school diploma
- computerized, mastery-based high school curriculum
- flexible scheduling
- state approved curriculum
The students are expected to meet the Paola USD 368 Board of Education graduation requirements.
The remaining units may be selected from any one or more of the other subject areas.
- Contract courses are designed for those students needing to obtain high school credits.
- Students work independently on contract classes.
- Local instructors for contract courses.