Enrolling for concurrent credit courses through PHS and Fort Scott Community College (FSCC) is now an online process. Helpful documents:
FSCC Enrollment Guide -- Includes Enrollment Instructions/Steps, Concurrent Enrollment Handbook link, Important Dates, Tuition/Payment Information, and more
FSCC Course Catalog contains information about all FSCC classes, including pre-requisite requirements
Determine which high school classes you wish to receive college credit for.:
Steps to Enroll
- If you have not applied to FSCC yet, you must apply at www.fortscott.edu/applynow
- Visit the FSCC Student Portal
- Log in to GIZMO with your FSCC ID and password
- Hover over Registration/Enrollment on the navigation bar and select Add/Drop Courses from the dropdown
- Once on the Add/Drop Courses page, select a term and location to search. Click Submit.
- Pre-enroll in the courses you wish to take by clicking the Pre-enroll button next to the courses.
- Provide FSCC with a copy of your ACT or ACCUPLACER test scores, or make an appointment to take the ACCUPLACER test. To schedule an appointment, call the Miami County FSCC Campus at 913-294-4178.
- You will be enrolled in the class after FSCC receives approval from your high school principal
- Make your payment to FSCC: cash, check, money order, VISA, Master, and Discover cards are accepted. You can also make a payment online or set up an online payment plan.
Please remember that classes are $105/credit hour. One, 3 hour class, will cost $315.
Kansas Public Postsecondary Systemwide Transfer Courses--Follow this link to see how classes transfer to KS colleges